Submit a Ticket
So that we may help you, please login to your shoppe account or create an account to submit a support ticket. If you have never purchased from our shoppe before, or you only have purchased a workshop you will need to create an account to submit a ticket. All tickets are stored online to help us avoid issues with our emails not reaching you. You can login at any time to view your ticket history with us and reply to our responses. Thanks!
Our business operating hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST in the US (that's Colorado if you need to adjust for time zones). We are closed weekends and holidays. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. Thank you!
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A TICKET, check our FAQs. We have common answers to common questions here.
Scroll down to submit your ticket.
GoodNotes 5 - BLANK PAGES GLITCH
GoodNotes version 5 only recently came out and is consistently buggy. This is a known issue and what happened is that they changed a format in how PDFs are viewed. However, what it does is cause some people to see blank pages. It’s a random glitch and doesn’t always happen.
This is out of our control as we are not affiliated with GoodNotes.
What we provide are PDF files and PNG files for stickers. We simply make it easier for you by putting them into GoodNotes for you and exporting the file. Saving you tons of time putting all of those stickers in a book. The reason we offer this for GoodNotes is that the majority of our customers use this app over other note taking apps.
With this glitch we have found:
- REPORT It to GoodNotes. We have done this and ask that you do too. You can submit a ticket here:
- Use GoodNotes 4 if you can. It’s going to love you forever and not cause these bugs. You can still get it in the App Store if you haven’t already.
Some solutions our team members have said helped if they can’t use GoodNotes 4:
- Close out all other tabs and documents in GoodNotes. Delete the GoodNotes file you downloaded from your app and then reboot. Try only having this app open (close out all other apps completely) and import again.
- Delete from the app and reimport. Multiple times and eventually it does work.
- Download the PDF version of the book and import it to GoodNotes 5 directly. Download and unzip our stickers and drag them into your sticker book individually (sorry this takes so long but it’s the only way to bring them in). To do this view our video.
We only use GoodNotes 4 and export via GoodNotes 4 to avoid any bugs on our end. Until GoodNotes fixes this these are the solutions we can provide. We have placed this message at the top of our shopping cart page, on the FAQ page and just above where you submitted your ticket. Once we know it’s been fixed we will remove those and announce it in our email newsletter.