Thumbnail Sketch Guides Templates for Procreate
The key to building great lettering compositions is using the thumbnail sketch process. Rough sketches to build compositions help you visualize your ideas so you can move forward with lettering the perfect layout. Please scroll down to review the entire product description details and a possible video for instructions.
Sold By: Holly Pixels
Thumbnail Sketch Guides Templates for Lettering Compositions in Procreate by Holly Pixels
The key to building great lettering compositions is using the thumbnail sketch process. Rough sketches to build compositions help you visualize your ideas so you can move forward with lettering the perfect layout.
What You Get with Thumbnail Sketch Guides Templates for Lettering
Creating blocks to letter your rough ideas is much easier now in Procreate with my Thumbnail Sketch Guides Templates. I’ve created three styles so you can open them in Procreate and start sketching your rough ideas. You get:
- Vertical Thumbnail Sketches Blocks
- Horizontal Thumbnail Sketches Blocks
- Square Thumbnail Sketches Blocks
Each set can be found in:
- 1 Procreate File with each style on a separate layer
- JPG, PNG and PDF for each style so you can print them for traditional use with paper and pencil, or place inside Procreate layers as needed (remember, Procreate will NOT import PDF files).
- This purchase is zipped into one file for downloading (you’ll need to know how to unzip and place files on your iPad).
Watch the Video Demonstration
iPad Procreate Products (Brushes & Guides)
All products created for Procreate sold at Holly Shoppe / Holly Pixels are optimized for digital use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. I cannot provide support or guarantee that this product will work on other tablets, or Apple iPad Models besides the iPad Pro. I cannot provide refunds. Purchase at your own risk.
Due to the nature of digital delivery we cannot provide refunds. Please inquire about product before making your purchase to avoid purchasing something that doesn’t work for you or your device. You may use our Help Page to submit a ticket.